Новости о бойце
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
- Pro since 2015
- 12 wins by KO, two by submission (Triangle, RNC)
- On four-fight winning streak
- 11 first-round finishes
- Seven wins in 87 seconds or less
UFC Fight Night (9/2/23) Debut
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of eight in order to be able to protect myself and my family if needed. Another reason why I started this sport is because of adrenaline - I love and thrive in adrenaline.
What ranks and titles have you held? Master of Sports in Boxing, Master of Sports in MMA. Silver Medalist in K-1 Moscow. MMA Champion of Uzbekistan. BJJ brown belt. Uzbekistan National Champion in Kickboxing.
Do you have any heroes? I don’t have heroes; every person is a hero in his own way.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me, my whole life. I trained for this moment and now I get to showcase my talent in front of the whole world on the biggest platform that is available in the world of fighting. UFC is my chance to show the world who I am.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bachelor’s Degree, my profession is welder.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a bouncer at a club.
Favorite grappling technique: Anaconda choke
Favorite Striking technique: Uppercut